Escape from Tarkov is one of the most trending games of the time, which is preferred by most of the players. When players face problems in playing online mode of the game, they tend to find ways to play it on offline mode. The offline mode is mainly useful for novice players who can’t live without playing Escape from Tarkov. In offline mode, you don’t need to worry about your inventory and other items. When you play offline mode, your items remain safe even after you die or exit the game.
In offline mode, you won’t get a chance to experience multiple characters and loots as there is no worry about the items. Most players are engaged in playing Escape from Tarkov, but some don’t know how to play offline mode. It makes the players lack behind those who already know this thing. This mode can be considered the best for practicing and improving your skills to become a good player at this game. Due to a lack of knowledge about offline mode, players get tensed.
But you no need to worry as here are some points that will help you get rid of your query and get access to offline mode.
Steps to Play Offline Mode
To start playing offline mode in Escape from Tarkov, you need to follow some similar steps which you used to play with other players. But the difference is that you need to click on some different options compared to the regular game. Now pay attention to the below steps for understanding the offline mode steps.
- First, you have to select Escape from Tarkov from that main menu of the game. It will allow you to move for further changes for the selected game.
- Then you have to select the PMC character, which will help you to play the game in offline mode. This is the only character that can be used for playing offline.
- After selecting the character, you will see the main map and where you have to click on any one location and click on the Next button. It will help you to have an area for playing in the offline mode.
- When you select the location, it will take you to the most important window, i.e., Prepare to Escape. From there, you have to click on the “Enable to offline mode for this raid” option and then enable “PvE.”
- Finally, you are ready to play Escape from Tarkov in offline mode. Here all your opponents will be bots and provide you the feel as your enemies.
With the help of the above points, you can understand how you can play offline mode in Escape from Tarkov. It will help you to know about multiple other aspects of the game and also makes you become a more knowledgeable player about the game. It would be best if you were always be patient while performing any task so that you can perform it well.