Various Games are available in the entire world to get players online on PC, and Dota 2 is one from them. But Dota 2 has some unique features and qualities which help players get more attracted to it. One of the significant features of this game is that it helps players to know about their behavior scores so that they can able to improve their skills. The behavior score is that which shows the all-over performance of the players in the game.
Most of the players prefer o play Dota 2 due to this feature as it allows them to improve their skills and helps them to become professional. It’s very important to know about yourself whether it’s a game or a real-life, in both cases, you will able to get a vast help by doing so. Players who play Dota 2, some of them don’t know how to check the behavior score due to which they lack behind from others.
You can pay attention to the below points for the better enhancement of your knowledge about how to check the behavior score. It will also help you to know about various other aspects of the game.
Behavior Score Tutorial
- For the quickest overview of your behavior score in Dota 2 first, you need to go to the Dota 2 client where you have to click on your profile. Your profile will be on the left corner of the page.
- When you open your profile, you will be able to see all the details of the recent matches you have played and know about your statistics. You will see a smiley face at the bottom of the page, which will help you see your behavior score.
- You have to click on that smiley face, and a conduct summary will get open in front of you. If you don’t prefer to click on that face, you will still be able to check your score as it contains updates of 25 games. The updates will help you see your score because when you click on the profile, you will automatically be able to see pop-ups for your score.
- You will able to see various other aspects of the game by clicking on the profile, such as the number of matches you have played and various commends and reports.
- Commends will help you boost your behavior score, whereas reports will lower your conduct score. If you find your conduct score red, you need to improve it; otherwise, your account will be banned.
If you follow the above information, you will be able to check your behavior score in Dota 2. It will help you to understand the various aspects of the game well and allows you to enhance your knowledge. It would help if you tried to opt for the above points so that you can able to get to know about your score and ability to improve your skills.