Dota 2 is a fighting game that helps players experience various fights and other unique features. Denying in Dota 2 is a kind of removing the various benefits from the enemy’s side when they die. It helps players to get more benefits as compared to the enemies and allows them to make enemies get rid of various advantages. When a player denies in the game, then it helps to kill the various allied units enemies don’t get any gold and only gets 25% of XP.
In this game, not only gold and XP denies but in some cases, towers and lane creep also get denied. Most of the players love to play this game due to this unique feature, which makes them feel better when they deny it. It’s essential for the players to know about various new aspects of the game so that they can easily deal with them. If you don’t know about the deny process or how to deny, then you can consider the below information.
Two methods are available to deal with this query and help you to get various ways to use as per your comfortability.
Using Right Click
- First, you have to click on the cog at the top of the page on the left side. It will help you to deny the allied units of the enemies.
- Then you have to visit the operations tab where you will able to get various options to deal with the various allied units.
- At last, you have to enable the settings by clicking right on the Force Attack. It will allow you to kill all the allied units for the enemies, which they have chances to get after their death.
Using Attack key
For using the attack key, there are some steps that you need to follow, and they are-
- The first thing that you need to keep in mind is to stand within the range of the creep before your enemy reaches there.
- Then you have to press the “A” key as this attack key can be used for both options one is for enemies and second for allied units.
- After that, check out the target sign, and when it comes out, you have to target that allied unit that has the lowest health. It will help you to capture it easily with less effort, and the healthy must be 10%or less than that.
- At last, press the “S” key just after the allied unit dies for keeping your hero safe from the various auto attacks by the enemies.
Wrap It Up
With the help of the above points, you can deal with the allied units and know-how to deny them in Dota 2. It will help you to know about those aspects of the game that you don’t know before. You need to pay focus on all the points so that you can understand them well. Knowledge is a must for each and every aspect for your betterment only.