Twitch is one of the most popular and trustworthy platforms for playing live games and sports. It allows the players to have live experiences while playing FIFA 20 on Twitch. But the main problem is that most of the players don’t know how to connect their FIFA 20 with Twitch account. Due to a lack of connection knowledge, players have to suffer and tend to stay away from many opportunities. Twitch is such a platform which helps to provide considerable benefits to its users.
Usually, players prefer to play on Twitch as it provides real-life experiences, and playing FIFA 20 on such a great platform is not less than a great opportunity. It helps the players have some name and fame and helps make a good image in front of a wide range of the population. In Twitch, there are so many people connected from different countries that allow players to make new links and connections. This is the main reason why people want to link their FIFA account with Twitch account.
Here is some related information which will help you to get the answer to your query. It will help you to have some extension in your current knowledge.
Steps to Link Account
- The first thing that you need to make sure that your PSN ID or Gamer tag is linked with your EA Account. It will allow you to have the start of connecting your FIFA and Twitch accounts. If you are already connected, then check that with which account you are connected.
- Then you have to opt for connecting to the Twitch account for which you have to Go to Twitch and sign in to your Twitch account. If you don’t have an account, you can opt to create one so that you can move forward to your next steps. Before logging into the Twitch account, you have to make sure that you are signing in to the right account. It will help you to have the proper connection where you have to watch streams and get rewards.
- After that, you have to enter your EA account details on the Connect with Twitch screen and click on the Next button.
- Next up, have to enter your security code and click on the login button. It will help you to have access to the Twitch account and makes you earn profits.
- Then click on the “Yes, link them” button to link your EA and Twitch accounts.
- Finally, you have to check your connections in the Twitch settings, and you will see an option Electronic Arts listed under the Other Connections.
Wrap It Up
With the help of the information mentioned above, you can understand how you can link your Twitch with FIFA 20. It will guide you till the end and makes you learn multiple new aspects. Be attentive and careful while linking the accounts so that you won’t find it hard while performing your task.