Rolling the ball in FIFA 20 is one of the most important and elements of the game. It helps the players to keep running the game and makes them experience more new techniques. Without rolling the game, you won’t get a chance to play the game because football can’t be played without rolling the game. All the players need to know how to roll the game to play the game and take advantage of it. Rolling is very easy, but you should learn about it
The players who are engaged in playing FIFA 20 should know how to roll the ball. All the players need to see the importance of rolling the ball so that they can easily execute the game. Usually, players don’t pay attention to the basic aspects, but they should show some interest so that they can have great experiences. Without rolling the game in FIFA 20, the game can’t be played and will make fun of it because football is all based on the ball rolling.
If you are interested in knowing how to roll the ball, you can consider the information below. It will help you to know about the rolling strategy and many other elements of the game.
- Ball Juggle – L2/LT + Tap R1/RB
- Foot Fake – Hold R1
- Open Up Fake Shot Right – Hold L1/LB + Circle/B or Square/X then Cross/A + Flick the Left Stick Up and Right.
- Open Up Fake Shot Left – Hold L1/LB + Circle/B or Square/X then Cross/A + Flick the Left Stick Up and Left.
- Flick Up for Volley – Hold L1/LB + Click the Right Stick
- Body Feint Left – Flick Right Stick to the Left
- Body Feint Right – Flick Right Stick to the Right
- Step over Left – Drag Right Stick Counter-Clockwise from the top
- Step over Right – Drag Right Stick Clockwise from the top
- Reverse Stepover Left – Drag Right Stick Clockwise from the Left
- Reverse Stepover Right – Drag Right Stick Counter-Clockwise from the Right
- Ball Roll Right – Flick Right Stick Right and Hold
- Ball Roll Left – Flick Right Stick Left and Hold
- Drag Back – L2/LT + R2/RT + Flick Left Stick Down
- Roulette Left – Drag Right Stick Counter-Clockwise to the Left from the bottom
- Roulette Right – Drag Right Stick Clockwise to the Right from the Bottom
- Hell Flick – Flick Right Stick Up then Down.
- Fake Right and Go Left – Drag Right Stick Clockwise from Right to Left
- Fake Left and Go Right – Drag Right Stick Counter-Clockwise from Left to Right
All the above information will help you to know about how to roll the ball and also helps you to know about many other new elements of the game. In FIFA 20 ball rolling is a must, and along with that, you will know about many other things, and it will be a great thing. You only need to pay proper attention to understand the concept well without facing any problem.