The players who are engaged in playing Minecraft must know about the different timings present in Minecraft. In fact, players must know about each and every aspect of the game so that they can easily deal with the game. The game is full of new features and elements that allow players to have those experiences they might have never had before. Players must check out all the related information about the game so that they can make better use of it.
The players who newly joins the game should be wondering about the game’s timings that how long a day is there in Minecraft. The more players will show their interest in the game, the more they will tend to get profits. It is a fact that everyone should first check out all the details about the game and then opt for it. The more players will try to connect to the game, the more they will grab knowledge.
If you want to know more about the game’s timings and various other necessary aspects, you can consider the points mentioned below. It will help you know about the day timings and many other new aspects you might not know.
In Minecraft, the time is approximately 72 times faster than the regular time, making the game more advanced and modern. There are 1440 minutes in the game’s real day and 20 minutes on a full Minecraft day. If you want to know the entire collection of the time unit conversations, you can pay attention to the chart below.
Minecraft Time to Real-Time
- 1 second – 0.0138 seconds
- 1 minute – 0.83 seconds
- 1 hour – 50 seconds
- 1 day – 20 minutes
- 1 week (7 days) – 2.3 hours (2h 20min)
- 1 lunar cycle (8 days) – 2.6 hours (2h 40min)
- 1 month (30 days) – 10 hours
- 1 year (365.2422 days) – 121.75 hours (5.072916 days)
Real-Time to Minecraft Time
- 1 tick – 3.6 Minecraft seconds
- 1 second – 1 minute and 12 seconds (72 seconds)
- 10 seconds – 12 minutes (720 seconds)
- 50 seconds – 1 hour (60 minutes, 3600 seconds)
- 1 minute (60 seconds) – 1 hour and 12 minutes (72 minutes, 4320 seconds)
- 1 hour – 3 days
- 1 day – 2.4 months, =72 days
- 1 week – ~ 1.385 years, ~ 17 months, =72 weeks, 504 days
- 1 month – 6 years, =72 months, ~ 308.5 weeks, =2, 160 days
- 1 year – 72 years, ~876.5 months, ~ 3,757 weeks, ~ 26,297.5 days
These are some of the timings that differ in Minecraft with the Minecraft time to real-time. It will help you to manage your timings according to the game and your real world.
With all the information mentioned above, you can get to know how long a day is in Minecraft. It will also help you know about various other aspects, such as weeks, hours, years, etc. Try to pay your full focus on the above points so that you can easily understand the concept well without facing any problem or trouble.