Mods are one of the major parts of Minecraft which helps the players to have more fun and interest while playing this game. It allows the players to have different features and mods such as single-player mode and multiplayer mode and many more. With the help of different mods, players can have different experiences with their friends and relatives. Once players understand how to add a mod, then they can easily change the environment of the game.
When some of the players try to add mods to Minecraft, then most of the time players get failed because they don’t have much knowledge about it. All the players need to have proper knowledge about the game first and then opt for doing any creativity or editing. Players can use mods for different purpose like for defeating enemies with other player’s help or to have fun with other players. For using different mods, players need to use different words or else players can use the same world with some changes.
For those players who want to know how to add mods to the game can pay attention to the following steps. It can help them to know how you can deal with your query and also provides you with an appropriate solution.
Steps to Add Mods
- For adding mods first, you need to download the Forge but make sure the version of the game suits the platform for which you are downloading it. Some of the version of the Forge doesn’t support the latest version of Minecraft so be careful while downloading the Forge.
- Then you have to wait till the time download of the game gets completed. When you see the folder of Forge in your respected PC, then you will find a File Explorer. Then you have to navigate the “.jar” file and click twice on it to start the process of adding mods.
- After that, you will see that when you double click on the folder, then a box will get opened called “Mod System Installer.” Then click on the Install Client button as it will help you to get the installer in your device which you can use to add mods.
- When you are done with the client button, then you have to click on the OK button so that you can provide it with the confirmation to move to the next step.
- Finally, you have to open the Minecraft: Java Edition, but before that, you need to make sure that you have selected the Forge option as your profile. If you have a different version of the game, then try to opt for that with which the Java Edition matches. It will help you to get the right version of the game and the Forge to add the mods.
With the help of all the above steps, you can learn how to add mods to Minecraft and how to download Forge. Without downloading Forge in the game, you can’t add mods to your game and won’t get a chance to play with your friends or relatives. Once you are done with the Forge download process, then you can easily add mods to your game.