In the game League of Legends being offline or invisible is the most basic model of this game. This mode is for those who don’t want to play with the noob. It sucks at playing and ruins your game, too, so for ignoring you need this feature. If you have to avoid someone and don’t want him in your duo Q, then this is the best feature for that. Also, if you don’t need any unwanted chats to pop up, then you can use this offline mode.
The company that developed the League of Legends was Riot Games, and for some reason, they always avoided the player’s request of having an offline or invisible mode. Still, the players themselves found out a solution for the same and shared it with the audience. They found out two methods to get the offline or the invisible feature in which the first method was a complicated little one, whereas the second method was not that consistent.
- First off, all you need to turn on and enable the Windows firewall. You can also know if any dangers are coming your way. In this, you have to turn on the firewall.
- Then you have to open a command prompt, which is also known as CMD. You have to open it as an administrator.
- Now you need to copy a rule netsh ad firewall add rule, which is named “LOL chat” dir equals to out remote, which is equal to 126.96.36.199 protocol, which is again similar to TCP action is equivalent to block.
- When you see a command prompt, then you have to paste dir equals out remote, which is equal to 188.8.131.52 protocol, which is again similar to TCP action is equal to block in the command prompt.
The above steps are shown to appear in the offline or invisible mode for the servers who are staying in North America, but if you need it for other servers, then you need to change the numbers of the servers IP.
For checking the chat server in the league of the legends, you need to follow the below steps:
- Firstly, you need to open the command prompt.
- Then you need to type the following command in the command prompt that is: chat.euw1.lol.riotgames.com, change the number 1 to number 2 if this command doesn’t work.
- Copy the above IP address from where you will get a reply.
- Use it when the first command prompt comes.
- Firstly, download the deceive application.
- Then you have to start the application by starting it.
- Then you have to choose the location of leagueclient.exe
- Finally, you will be able to play in an offline mode.
The above two methods help the players in the league of the legends to play in an offline or invisible mode to ignore or avoid the other players who can easily ruin their game. So use these methods to activate this mode.