League of Legends is an online game which is most popular nowadays. It is basically a multiplayer mobile game. It has 8 million players daily who play league of legends. So, there will be both experienced and inexperienced players in that number.
If you really want to play and master the league of legends, then you need to follow the five golden rules. The five golden rules to be good at the league of the legends are know your champion, focus on your favorite champion, don’t be frustrated, be self-critical, wave management is the king, and think before you do.
If you want to get a higher rank in the league of legends, then you need to improve on your rank first. Then you should go by the tricks of your favorite champion so as to improvise on your game and get a better rank. Follow the five golden rules, and you will be a grandmaster soon in the league of legends.
Five golden rules
- Know your champion – This is the most important step as when you know what abilities and capabilities the champion has, and then you can easily use those tricks and improve on your league of legends. You need to figure out how the champions attack their enemies and counter there picks. You need to find out the champions five abilities, or else there is no use. One of the grandmasters who have a rank in the top 500 in the league of legends said that if you don’t know the champion’s capabilities, then you can’t win this battle at all.
- Think before you do – This advice is given to all the players in the league of legends. You need to think about your actions, as a result, is important in the league of legends. Don’t think that you have played nicely if one game goes well. You need to take many practice matches so that you can be a great player.
- Don’t get frustrated – You have to be self- critical rather than getting frustrated. Doing the same thing, again and again, doesn’t give you different results every time. Because of this, you can loose and get frustrated.
- Focus on your favourite champion – You can easily be a grandmaster if you specialize in a role when playing with the champion. When you know all the tips and tricks of the champion, then you can make your team win easily. You can’t become a champion in just one game; you need to play around hundreds of games, then you will win it and get ranked up.
- Wave management- In the league of legends, minions play a huge role, especially at the higher elo. The people who don’t understand the intricacies you can easily use the minion wave mechanics against them.
Remember the five golden rules: know your champion, focus on your favorite champion, don’t be frustrated, be self-critical, wave management is the king, and think before you do.