Crosshair is basically the reticle of the game, which helps improve the players’ shooting strategy. You might have listened about the term frame per second; if not, then you are also not aware of the term reticle. It helps the players to have a great experience in Overwatch. Most of the players love to play this game but don’t know how to change the Crosshair. Crosshair plays a significant role in Overwatch as the entire game is based on shooting, and shooting Crosshair is a must.
There are various versions of Overwatch to play on various devices, and there are different ways to change Crosshair for different devices. If you are engaged in playing Overwatch, then you need to know about this aspect so that you can win the game. You might be wondering how to deal with this aspect but don’t worry, here are some points which can help you to get the answer to your query.
You can consider the below points for enhancing your knowledge related to the change of Crosshair in Overwatch. It can help you to make better understanding of your query and also makes you more knowledgeable.
Steps to Change Crosshair
- First, you need to open the options menu of the game by pressing the ESC button or by opening the screen.
- Then try to find the Crosshair section under the control tab. It will help you to make some changes in the reticle of the game. You can change the Crosshair for any of the heroes you have as your character or any other too.
- Next, you have to expand the Advanced drop-down menu of the Crosshair section. It will help you to find the various other customization settings. The options will include shape, color, size, and opacity.
- Finally, you can change the Crosshair in the Overwatch and easily shoot any of your enemies.
- First, you have to open the options menu of the game by clicking on the main menu or by the opening screen.
- Then try to find the Crosshair section under the control tab. It will help you to change the Crosshair of the game. Here you can change the Crosshair for any of the heroes who are present in the game.
- Next, you have to expand the Advanced drop-down menu of the Crosshair section. It will help you to find various more customization settings for the change. The options in the set include shape, size, color, and opacity.
- Finally, you can now change the Crosshair in the Overwatch and able to shoot your enemies with more clarity and good vision.
With the help of the above information, you can learn how to change the Crosshair in Overwatch. You can learn how to change Crosshair for various devices such as for PC and PS4 and Xbox. The entire device’s steps are the same, so it will be easy to understand well without any problem.