In Fifa 20 career mode, the main thing is the movement of the players as it is the only way with which help they can hit the ball. The entire game is based on football, which means players have to use their footsteps to hit the ball. The beginners of the game usually don’t know about how to change the position of the players, which makes them suffer multiple problems. But if the players won’t get changed in their character’s position, then there will be no use of playing the game. Without any movement in the player’s position, you can’t play the game.
Some of the players who don’t know how to change the position in Fifa 20 want to know about it so that they can play the game. All the players who are engaged in playing this game have equal rights to know about all the elements of the game. It will help you deal with all the entire situations of the game, which can make you feel relaxed. It will be great if you know how to change the players’ position so that you can take advantage of it. Fifa 20 is all based on the player’s traits on how they manage their character’s movements.
You can consider the information below if you are interested in knowing how to change the players’ position in the game.
Ways to Change Position
- First, you need to visit the home screen of the game where you have to go to the Customize tab. It will help you to have access to move forward to further steps for changing the position of the players.
- Then you have to go down to the Create Player option and then click right to the analog stick to move it to convert it into the Edit Real Player option. It will help you to have a change in your gameplay and makes you face something good.
- After that, you have to click on that option, and it will take you to a different page where you can select any of the players. And you can also have some change in his position.
- After selecting the players of your choice, you have to select his nation, club, and league, and you are ready with your player. You can start playing the game with a selected player with a position changed in the game.
- Next, you have to opt for an athletic tab where you can make changes for your player’s positions. It will help you to have a change in the position and makes you start playing the game.
With the help of the above information, you can know how you can change your player’s position in Fifa 20 career mode. It will help you to know about many other new aspects which you might not know before. If you pay more attention to the above information, then it will help you to have a proper understanding of the position change process.