In the player’s unknown battleground, there is an open holographic sight which particularly projects on a red dot reticle, which is present at the center of glass or an acrylic pane. The red dot can also speed up the time it takes to lower down on the sides by 20% as compared to the holographic sight. When you use a red dot reticle, you will notice that it has a bulkier frame and other reticles are blurrier. The red dot sites do not have any significant downsides over iron sights. So, it can easily accept any gun, which is known to be an excellent addition.
If the user or the player needs to fly, then the red dot sight can be altered as per the suit. It also features adjustable reticle brightness and shape when it is not attached to a pistol, which is a great feature. The players can also connect the micro you said it the red dot sight.
Steps to change
- Red dot reticle – The Red Dot reticle is basically a reflex sight dot reticle. It is red in color and has default brightness. Its dimensions are 1920 ×1200, which is 1.55 MB. The Red Dot sight has a bulkier frame than other reticles. It has adjustable features where you can adjust the shape and brightness when it is not attached to the pistol.
- Green dot reticle: The green dot reticle has a reflex sight dot reticle. It is green in color and also has default brightness. The dimensions are 1920 ×1200, which is 1.55 MB. It doesn’t have a bulkier frame, so it appears to be blurrier than the red dot reticle.
- Red chevron reticle: The red chevron reticle is red in color has default brightness. It has a reflex sight chevron reticle. It measures around 1920 ×1200, which is 1.55 MB.
- Green chevron reticle: the green chevron reticle is green in color. It has default brightness and also has the reflex side chevron reticle, which measures about 1920 ×1200, which is 1.55 MB.
- Red three-bar reticle: Red 3 bar reticle measures about 1920 ×1200, which is 1.55 MB with default brightness. It is red in color and has a reflex sight 3 bar reticle.
- Green three-bar reticle: Green 3 bar reticle measures about 1920 ×1200, which is 1.55 MB. It is green in color and has a reflex sight 3 bar reticle. It has default brightness.
- Red crosshair reticle: The red crosshair reticle has reflex sight crosshair and is red.
- Green crosshair reticle:The green crosshair reticle has reflex sight crosshair and is green in color.
- Red dot sight mounted on a pistol: Red Dot sight mounted on a pistol has a reflex view mounted on the P1911.
There are many types of the reticle; some of them are Red Dot reticle, green Dot reticle, red chevron reticle. It also includes green chevron reticle, red 3 bar reticle, green 3 bar reticle, Red crosshair reticle, green crosshair reticle, and Red Dot sight-mounted on a pistol.