Most people are engaged in playing Fifa 20 career mode as a wide range of population is loving it. Fifa 20 is a football-related game which helps the players to have some game-related experiences and features. For football-related games, one of the significant elements is ground or the stadium. For playing Fifa 20 in different countries there, different stadiums are available. In this game also players can change the stadium if they want to, but for that, you need to know-how.
Fifa 20 has so many fans and many other features that increase the game’s efficiency. When the game gets more fans, then it automatically becomes famous and popular. Like in real-world players play Fifa 20 in different countries; likewise in the game also players can play in different countries, but for that, they need to change for the stadium. Some of the players don’t know about the various features of the game, so you need to pay attention to the below information.
To enhance your knowledge about the game and its features, you can pay attention to further details.
When players get bored by playing Fifa 20 career mode in the same stadium or when they tend to play in other countries, they prefer to change the stadium. For changing the stadium, you need the following steps and for which you will require RDBM 20 and ID of your new stadium, which you can easily find on Fifa 20 IDs.
- First, you need to open your career, which is saved in RDBM. Saved files will be located in C, where you have to follow the following elements, i.e.,
- You may also need to change the filter in RSBM to “Career Files.”
- If you are not aware of your team ID, you can check it from the career_users table.
- Then you have to click on the “DB2” tab and then click on the team stadium links table to open it.
- After that, you need to find the stadium for your team so that they can play Fifa 20 in a new stadium.
- Next, you have to opt to change the stadium’s ID so that you can easily get a new stadium.
- Then you have to click on the DB2 tab and open the career_managerpref table. You should opt for changing the stadium ID here too.
- After that, you have to change the name of the stadium even after changing the stadium ID. If you change the ID, still you will see the old name, so the name change is a must.
- Next, you have to click on the DB 2 tab and open the stadium assignments table.
- Under team ID, you have to put team ID, and under the stadium name, you have to put the new name of the stadium.
- Then save all the changes and load the game to have the game with a new stadium for playing Fifa 20.
By considering all the above steps, you can easily understand how you can change the stadium in Fifa 20 career mode. It will also help you to know about multiple other aspects of the game. If you pay proper attention to the above steps, then you can easily get the concept well.