Now it’s been three years that Overwatch is in the market and now it is as popular as before. Most of the players love to play this game as it has so many unique features and aspects that attract them towards it. When a player plays a game, then they prefer to give a name to their character or hero in the game. But players don’t realize that the name should be attractive, not something like which creates a bad image of the hero.
When players realize the name, then it’s been so late, and the hero’s image becomes bad. Now, there is a feature of changing the name of the character, which helps the players reset the hero’s image. But the main question arises is that how to change the name in Overwatch. It’s essential for the players to know about various necessities related to the game so that they can deal with various problems.
You can opt for the below information for enhancing your knowledge related to the name changing process. It can also help you to know about the various other aspects of the game that you don’t know before.
Name Change Tutorial
The main issue with the name change process is that you can’t change it in the Overwatch. For the name change process, you have to go to the Blizzard portal as it is a Blizzard game. It uses the frankly and convoluted accounts on the portal to deal with various problems.
There is one more issue with it that you can only change your name for free once and after that, you have to pay for that. Here are some steps that you need to follow for your name change process in Overwatch.
- First, you have to visit the Blizzard official website , where you have to open your account. If you don’t have an account, you have to make one, and if you have, then you have to log in to it.
- Then you have to select the account details of the game from the menu, which is on the left side of the screen.
- Next, you have to scroll down to the Battle tag and select the update option.
- After that, you will able to see the option for changing your name in Overwatch; you have to click on that option for the change.
- Then select the option of a change of your Battle tag, which will help you to have your name changed properly, and you can put any name of your choice.
- After a few minutes, you will able to see the change in your name of Overwatch and able to create a different image of your hero.
The above information is the best for helping you know how to change your name in Overwatch. You can take huge advantages from the above points and able to get success in making a good image of your choice. Always try to put a unique and attractive name of your character so that other players will think that this player has something unique.