Different players have different names and identities in Minecraft, which helps to remember them and find them easily. If players are playing the game with the same identity with the same name, their enemies can remember them. If will create huge problems for the players, so they need to change their names and have fewer difficulties. There are some players who are not much aware of how to change their name in the game.
All the players need to know how to change their names in the game so that they can have a new identity and remain safe from their enemies. Once players learn how to change their names, then they can easily make their enemies confused and allows them to have less burden of their enemies. The name plays a significant role in each person’s life, whether it is a real-life name or a game life name. You should know all the related aspects of the name so that you won’t get into any trouble and any major issue.
For further information, you can consider the below points; it will help you know how you can change your name in the game and tell you about different aspects of the game.
Steps to Change Name
- Understand the Limitations – First of all, you have to know about all the game’s limitations as if you have some changes in your name; then, you can’t change it for the next 30 days. You can only select that name that is not taken by any other players in the game. Make sure that your name is longer than 2 characters, and that must include letters, underscores, and numbers.
- Open the Mojang Site – After learning all the limitations, you have to visit the game’s official website, i.e., Mojang website. The link to the site is https://www.mojang.com/ in your browser.
- Click on the Account – Then you have to open the link, you will see an account option, and you will see that option which is on the upper right side of the screen.
- Find the “Profile Name” Option – Then you have to find the profile name option so that you can change your name in the game, and you will find the option in the middle of the page.
- Click on the Change Button – After that, you have to press on the change button; it will help you to write a new name that you want as your new profile name.
- Check Availability – But before opting for a new name, you have to check whether the name you have selected is available in the game. If the game is available, you have to put that name as your new name and enjoy a new identity.
Wrap It Up
By reading the above points, you can get to know how you can change your name in Minecraft. It will also allow you to know how to change your name, have a new identity, and enjoy a new environment. Once your name gets changed, you get all your identity changed to have a safe and secure survival from your enemies.