When a player buys a new PC and wants to start playing a new game, then the player tries to on the PC in no time. For playing the game, you have two options in front of you for playing with i.e., a keyboard or an Xbox One. Most of the players will prefer to opt for Xbox One, as it is easy to control and easy to connect. Whether you are new to a PC or an old one doesn’t matter, the thing is that you won’t prefer to play with a keyboard.
It’s a fact that when a player has two options, and one is good then obviously players will prefer to choose the best one. And here from the keyboard and Xbox, One controller Xbox One is the best one, so players prefer to choose that. But most of the players who are new to this device may don’t know about how to connect Xbox One controller to their PC.
For those unaware players, here are some points which can help them to know how they can connect Xbox One controller to their PC. It can also help them to grab various benefits from the device as well as from the game.
Connect by using a USB cable
If you want to connect Xbox One controller to your PC by adding a wire, then you can opt for a USB cable. It can help you to have a safe connection without any problem, and you can easily add it with the help of a simple wire. For connecting you need to follow the following steps-
- First, you have to use a USB cable for your PC to connect the Xbox One controller.
- If you have a wireless controller, then simply use a USB cable for connecting.
- If you have a wired controller, then you can simply plug into your PC and have an advantage of it.
You can also opt for a wireless controller for having fun in your PC while playing games with an Xbox One Controller. For connecting you need to follow the following steps-
- First, you have to purchase an Xbox Adaptor, which is wireless ($25).
- Then connect that adaptor to the USB port of your PC and complete the connecting process.
- Next, you have to click on the Guide button i.e., Xbox Logo, on the controller for turning it on.
- Then click on the sync button, which is on the top of the controller until the logo starts flashing.
- Once the flash stops blinking and becomes solid, then you are ready to play with a wireless controller.
Wrap It Up
With the help of the above information, you can easily be able to connect an Xbox One controller to your PC with wire or without wire. It can also help you to enhance your knowledge about the new aspects of the device as well as games. You should consider it when you need to connect an Xbox One controller to your PC.