Crafting a map is not a hard task, but you should know about it as it is essential to have a map when you need to find any treasure or hidden places. Maps play a significant role in Minecraft as it helps the players deal with various difficult situations easily without taking any stress or tension. As a map is important for the players, similarly, knowledge about Minecraft play is important on various platforms.
It would be beneficial to learn how to play Minecraft on Chromebook as it will help you have a new environment for playing games with some new features. Maps can be used as per the game versions, so you must know about all the map versions and have safe gameplay. A map is made with the help of papers and a compass, but for different devices, you should know where you have to use paper and where to use a compass.
If you feel confused about the map-making process for different versions, then you can consider the below information, as it will help you to clear your confusion. It will help you grab some details about the map’s recipe and make you feel comfortable finding some secrets of the game.
Map Making Process
Start with the Crafting Menu
- For making a map in the game, you have to start with the crafting menu as there you will get a crafting grid of 3×3, which you have to use while making a map.
- You have to open the crafting menu to get that grid and add some items to start the map’s recipe.
Add Items to Make a Map
- After you are done with getting the crafting grid, you have to add the necessary items, which are the map-making process base.
- You will require 8 papers and a compass for Xbox, Java Edition (PC/Mac), and PS for making a map. For Windows 10 Edition and PE, you will require 9 papers.
- Make sure that you will put all the items to their right positions so that you can get the right map for different versions.
- For PC, PS, and Xbox, you have to add a compass in the center box of the grid that is the second box of the second row and 8 papers all around it in the empty boxes.
- For Windows 10 Edition and PE version, you have to add 9 papers in all the three rows’ boxes.
- Your recipe for making a map is completed, and now you can move the item to your inventory for later use.
- Try to be active while making maps for various versions so that you can also grab information about how to play Multiplayer on Minecraft PE.
- It will help you to have some new experiences with the PE version along with the map-making recipe.
Finally, after making a map, you can consider other information by clicking on the links mentioned above. It will help you to know about the game as well as about its new features and secrets.