The meaning of denying in Dota 2 is that killing the allied unit is any reward so that enemies will not get any benefit on their death and receive in 25% of the XP. It can help the players to defeat the enemy and, along with that, enable them to get any benefits. Deny in Dota 2 plays a significant role so that players can have more advantages as compared to their enemies. You should try to understand the importance of denying features so that you can make more score and a safe stay.
In most of the cases, towers and creeps get denied and make players kill the enemies with more hard defeat. The players need to know about various factors or points of the game so that they can easily deal with various problems. Sometimes in rare cases, heroes also get denied under some special spell effects. Most of the players don’t know how to deny in Dota 2, which causes them to lack immense advantages.
If you have an interest in learning how to deny in Dota 2, then you can pay attention to the below information. It will help you to learn about various steps in which you can perform the task.
Using Attack Keys
- You can able to deny various things in Dota 2 with the help of attack keys. For that, you need to follow some ways, and that is –
- First, you have to make sure that you are standing within the range of the enemy to deny the various items for them. And then you have to press A key to move further to your next steps.
- After that, when the target sign comes out, you have to deny that one has the lowest health. Make sure that the unit’s health should be 10% or even less for the target.
- Then you have to press S key so that you can deny the allied unit of the enemies and make your hero safe to move back to the right place.
Using Right Click
- First, you have to click on the cog on the top of the screen on the left side.
- After that, you have to visit the options tab from which you can move some plans related to the denial of allied units.
- Then you have to enable the setting by clicking right for the force attack. It will help you to deny the various allied units in Dota 2 and keep the enemies away from various rewards and bonuses.
- The Right-click method is the easiest and the simplest method for denying the allied units of various enemies.
Wrap It Up
By considering the above points, you will able to know how to deny in Dota 2. It will also help you to know about various new things that you don’t know before. You should try to put your complete dedication while considering the information so that you can understand it well.