When it comes to check out Stream of popular gamers on Twitch, most of the people spend hours looking at the gameplay and listening to trolls. Sometimes, the jokes are really good, or the gameplay is so much impressive that viewers have the desire to download videos from the same platform.
If you are willing to download videos or streams of a specific gamer but don’t know how to do it, then you can find yourself in several issues. There is no direct method on the Twitch Platform. So, if you want to download a specific video, then you need to be selective. Here we made a complete guide to download videos of desire.
Before that, one fact to learn is, Twitch allows users to keep their streams online for two weeks; after that, it will be automatically deleted. For a streamer, it might be a bad choice, so you probably want to download it. So, this method can help you out also –
1. Downloading Your Own Video
In case you want to download your own videos, then you need to turn on the “Automatically Archive My Broadcasts” option. Now, you can stream, and when it ends, you can find the video available in the Video manager option. Under the thumbnail of the video, you can find a download button, and it will get you the video in maximum resolution and audio quality. There will be no compression.
2. Downloading Others’ Video
The native Twitch tool is not going to work if you want to download someone else’s video. In such cases, you can follow the below-given steps and get started –
- Start by downloading a third-party twitch video downloader. The common option that is widely preferred by most of the people is Twitch Leecher.
- Once the software is downloaded, install it and run it as administrator. You can find a search bar in this tool.
- Here, you can search the name of Twitch channel and open it. You need to choose the video that you want to download.
- Once you are done browsing the video, hit the download button, and then choose a resolution option and hit the download button again.
After following the last step, you can find that the video starts downloading, and it will take less than couple minutes; that’s why it is a widely preferred choice to fulfill your needs in an effective manner. Make sure that you choose the resolution wisely to avoid getting a low-quality video.
Once you are done following the above-mentioned steps, you will get the video downloaded. The size of the video depends upon the video timing, resolution, and colors of the video. Make sure that you have a persistent internet connection and enough space in your PC. Most of the time, downloading a 4K twitch stream of one hour can consume a significant amount of space. To be specific, every single minute approximately has a size of 200mb. So, you need to be sure about the storage before getting started.