In Minecraft, players can fly and do many other things, making them feel so special and out of the world. It can help the players have those experiences that they might not get in any other game and make them feel happy. All the players need to have all the experiences in their life as well as in the game so that they won’t remain apart from any of them. Flying is not as hard as you think because it includes some safety measures that will help you stay safe.
If you are new to Minecraft, then you might face some problems and can also find the game somewhat confusing. It will also help you know how to deal with those tasks you can’t overcome without flying. It will be great if you pay proper attention to all the necessary measures required in the game so that you can easily deal with different situations. There are some players who are not entirely aware of all the essential aspects of the game.
But no worries as the below-mentioned information can help you know how you can deal with flying in the game.
For flying in Minecraft, you need to first opt for the right version and the game platform so that you can have safe and secure flying. It mainly includes so many different platforms at which you can easily play this game. If you want to know about all those platforms of the game, you can pay attention to the following points. Here are those platforms of the game –
How to Start Fly?
- Java Edition (PC/Mac) – Press the space key twice.
- Pocket Edition (PE) – Click on the jump by button twice.
- PS4 – Press the X button twice
- PS3 – Press the X button twice
- Xbox One – Press A button twice
- Xbox 360 – Press A button twice
- Windows 10 Edition – Press space key twice.
- Nintendo Switch – Press A button twice
- Education Edition – Press space key twice.
- Wii U – Press A button twice
How to Fly Higher?
For flying higher, you need to take care of the below platforms –
- Java Edition (PC/Mac) – Press and hold the Space key.
- Pocket Edition (PE) – tap and hold the higher button.
- PS4 – press on the D-Pad (or tap and hold the x button)
- PS3 – press on the D-Pad (or tap and hold the x button)
- Xbox One – Press on the D-Pad (or tap and hold the A button)
- Xbox 360 – Press on the D-Pad (or tap and hold the A button)
- Windows 10 Edition –Press and hold the space key.
- Nintendo Switch – Press and hold the A button.
- Education Edition – Press and hold the space key.
- Wii U – Press and hold the A button.
Wrap It Up
With the help of all the above points, you can learn how to fly in Minecraft, and it will also help you know about different platforms. You can learn about the flying controls for different versions of the game and the platforms. Try to grab all the game controls so that you can use them at every point with proper understating without facing any problem.