Chromebook is a page where you can play Minecraft without moving to the Developer Mode and by installing Crouton. If you want to get the Chromebook game, you must know about this factor; otherwise, you won’t get a chance to have it. These are some players who are not much aware of Chromebook and how to get Minecraft on it, which makes them face huge problems.
Before getting the game in your selected area, you must know how to build a house in Minecraft to provide your character with some area to sleep. In the past few months, Google has approved Linux on Chrome and has made players experience new experiences by getting the game on the Chromebook. When you get connected to any major information, then you must know about all its related aspects so that you won’t face any problem while dealing with it.
Whenever you opt for something new, you must take some guidance to help you do that task well without facing any query. The below information will help you to know how you can get Minecraft on your Chromebook and will also help you to know how to make better use of it.
Steps to Get Minecraft on Chromebook
- First of all, you have to make sure that you have set up Linux on your Chromebook to get easy access to the Minecraft.
- Then you have to download the Minecraft.deb file (Debian/Ubuntu) from its main website and then move to the Linux sections, inside the file app.
- After that, you have to double click on the downloaded file and then press the “Install” button. When you are done with the installation process, then the Minecraft will get downloaded and installed in your Chromebook within few minutes.
- For accessing the Minecraft, you have to open the App Drawer and search for the Linux Folder, where you will find the Minecraft Launcher. You have to open it, and then you have to make an account for logging into the Minecraft account. If you already have an account, then you can log into it.
- When you log in, then it will download the latest release and install the update itself. Then the app will get close automatically, and then you have to open it again.
- The game will run fine with WASD keys control, but you have to be careful with the mouse’s sensitivity. If you face any problem, then click on the options button and then do the changes by clicking on the mouse settings.
- Finally, when you are done with the entire steps of getting the game, you have to pay attention to how to find diamonds in Minecraft. It will help you to have something in the game to get a safe survival.
With the help of all these steps, you can learn how you can get Minecraft on your Chromebook and how you can take advantage of it. It will be great for you if you prefer to consider the links mentioned above so that you can have extra knowledge while considering the above information.