FPS stands for frames per second, which means that it is the main feature of the PUBG, which helps to make the game more interesting. As you all know that OPUBG is one of the most famous games of the time, and fps helps to make it more enjoyable and loving. If you know how to use the fps properly, then you can make your game funnier and long-lasting. It helps to change the graphic of the game, which makes the game looks real and can also lead to a game with 3D effects.
You can change the power of FPS according to the power of your PC. If your PC is high powered, then you can use fps up to 144, and if low powered, then you can use fps up to 30 to 60. It is essential for the various players to know the use of fps in the game and how to increase it. Fps can help you to make various changes and alterations in the game so that you can enjoy a high powered game.
If you want to learn the basic steps of getting mire fps in PUBG, then you should consider this article. It will help you to know various aspects of the game and many other things.
Steps to get more fps
- First, you need to set the power settings of your game to “High Performance” in the normal settings of your PC.
- If you have Graphics Card settings, then optimize it. It will help you to get more fps in PUBG, which helps you to enjoy a game with 3D effects.
- Then you have to change the steam launch option of your game if you want to increase the fps of your game.
- For this first, you have to open the Steam Library, then locate to the game down and click right on it.
- Then you have to select the properties AND FIND Steam Launch Options there.
- Then in the fields, you have to copy and paste -malloc=system +mat_antialias 0 window –USEALLAVAILABLECORES –sm4
- After it’s done, you need to go to the game settings, and their yu have to open the file explorer and search for %appdata%.
- When you find this, then you have to locate Local\TslGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor.
- Then you will get various .ini files, which you have to edit to get more fps in the game.
- One thing you keep in mind that you should not overlook the visual graphics as it can also reduce the fps in the game. You should do such changes randomly, not regularly; otherwise, it can cause harm to your game and fps too.
The points mentioned above are a few steps that can help you to get knowledge about how to get more fps in PUBG. You can consider these steps whenever you find a need to increase fps in your game and want sot to have more fun. You will definitely get great help from these steps.