PUBG is the most popular game on mobile as well as on PC. It can be downloaded for free for android version, IOS version as well as PC. There are different ways to play PUBG on PC that is PUBG PC, PUBG PC lite, and using an emulator. It is an online multiplayer game for consoles, computers, and smartphones. The PUBG corporation developed PUBG. You have to check for the hardware requirements so that game runs properly on your device and PC.
In this game, 100 players at a time jump off the plane through a parachute where they have to kill the other players with the guns, ammo, and supplies they will loot in the whole game. There are 9 free downloads that can be done for PUBG through PC, which are game loop, NOx player, ko player, blue stacks 4, memu, droid 4x, remix OS player, bliss OS, and window player. In an android mobile, PUBG can be downloaded free from the play store, whereas, in IOS mobile, PUBG can be downloaded for free from AppStore.
9 free download links for PC
- Windroy – It is a straightforward and quick way to download PUBG as it runs on windows kernel. Windroy can directly use the computer’s hardware, so playing games such as PUBG mobile will be much more comfortable with this kind of downloader.
- Remix OS Player – It is a perfect emulator for playing PUBG mobile on your computer. It also comes with reliable performance. It also supports NVIDIA GPU.
- Memu – This is a new emulator that allows you to play mobile games such as PUBG on your computer.
- Ko Player – KO player has several features like key mapping, screen recording, while you are playing and many more features.
- Game-loop – A game loop is an official emulator that allows you to play for free. It was known as Tencent game buddy a long time ago.
- Bliss OS – This emulator is bugs free and also ideal for running graphics-intensive games like PUBG.
- Droid 4X – It is an impressive emulator that was designed for casual games.
- Blue stacks 4 – Blue stacks 4 is the oldest emulator, which has been witnessed many enhancements in the past.
- NOX Player – This is the most compatible emulator for playing PUBG mobile on PC. Install the game from the play store, and then you can play PUBG. If you cannot install it, then you can clear the data from the play store.
If you wish to install PUBG through mobile, then you can download it through play store for android mobile, whereas for an IOS version, you can download it from AppStore.
Through PC, you can download from the game loop, NOx player, ko player, bluestacks 4, memu, droid 4x, remix OS player, bliss OS, and windroy player. In an android mobile, PUBG can be downloaded free from the play store, whereas, in IOS mobile, PUBG can be downloaded for free from AppStore.