Most of the people find Twitch as a wonderful platform to perform various tasks as it is very helpful in promoting various things. It is basically a kind of promoting platform where players can promote their games, etc. There are a huge number of individuals available who want to link their Amazon accounts with the twitch. It can help them to have a huge amount of profits and many more benefits. But there are some people who don’t know how to link their Amazon with the twitch.
There are various things you need to check when linking your Amazon accounts with the twitch. Every player has a right to know about the various aspects of the twitch so that they are able to take advantage of it. It’s crucial to stay updated with the latest updates so that you won’t face any problem if you opt for something. If you don’t gather all the necessary knowledge, then you won’t be able to complete your tasks.
If you have any interest in knowing how to link Amazon’s account with a twitch, you can consider the below information. It can help you to stay updated with the latest news related to the new updates.
Ways to Link
- If you are already a Prime member, First, you need to visit the https://twitch.amazon.com/prime; it will help you to have further steps done of linking your Amazon account with twitch.
- Then you have to click on the Connect your Twitch account option for connecting the twitch account with the Amazon account.
- After that, you have to sign in to your Amazon.com account for the further connection of both the accounts.
- Next, you have to sign in to your twitch account, and when both the accounts are signed, you have to click on the confirm button.
- If you are not a prime member
- Same as above first, you have to visit https://twitch.amazon.com/prime, where you will be able to see various options for linking your Amazon account with the twitch.
- Then you have to click on the start 30-day free trial option of Amazon Prime.
- Next, you have to sign in to your Amazon.com account.
- After that, you need to sign in to your twitch account, and when both the accounts are signed together, you can easily link them with each other. Then you have to click on the confirm button.
- Finally, review your information and then try to click on the start 30-day free trial option. It will help you to have experience in Amazon prime with a free trial of 30 days.
The above information can help you to know about how you can link your Amazon account with the Twitch account. It can also help you to enhance your knowledge regarding the various other aspects of the Amazon 30 day free trial. You can get huge help from the above points in having a safe and secure link between the Amazon and twitch account.