Pumpkin is an eating item or can be used for other purposes, such as Halloween and other purposes. It can help the players to deal with some of their problems or quests. A carved pumpkin is one of the building blocks which can be made in the game, and you have to make it. Mainly players use this item for making the Halloween face, and it can’t be created with the crafting table or furnace; you have to use shears to make a face on it.
Along with learning the carved pumpkin making process, you can also opt for getting some information about the beacon on how to use a beacon in Minecraft. It will help you to deal with different blocks, some for pumpkins and some for beacons. Once you learn how to use a beacon, then you can deal with any of the blocks. The carved pumpkin process is not difficult if you pay proper attention as it will help you have the best face for Halloween.
For more details about it, you can consider the following points: it will help you know how you can make a carved pumpkin in the game.
Carved Pumpkin Making Process
- Find a Pumpkin Plant – For making a carved pumpkin, you have to search for its plant in the game and then opt for starting the process. If you do not get the plant, you won’t get a chance to make it. You can easily find it in the Plains biomes or Extreme Hills.
- Hold the Shears – After finding the plant’s exact location, you have to get your shears and start the making process. For using the shears, you have to point out on the pumpkin and make sure that you will see the pumpkin gets highlighted.
- Use the Shears – After holding the shears in your hands, you have to start using it form, make cuts on the pumpkin, and carve the face. You must know about all the game controls as game controls are based on the game’s different versions. When you carve the face, then 4 seeds will be dropped, then you have to move the seeds to your inventory.
- Dig Up The Carved Pumpkin – Finally, you can dig up the carved pumpkin using the right game controls as per their game version. Carved pumpkin will break down, and the smaller carved will float on the ground.
- Pick Up the Carved Pumpkin – After digging up the carved pumpkin, you can now pick it up and move it to your later use inventory.
After following all the above steps, you can learn the carved pumpkin making process and help you get the best result. Make sure that you will also learn how to tame a llama in Minecraft to complete the quest related to it for getting the advantage from it. It will help you to increase your knowledge of the game, nothing else and will result positively.