A chest is a box present in Minecraft which is filled with so many valuable and unique items with some special ones. It helps the players to get some help in getting those items which they can’t get from any normal place. Chests can be found at different locations such as Dungeon, Nether Fortress, etc. If it will be great if the player knows how to make a chest as it will allow them to get the chest at the nearest.
There are some players who are connected to Minecraft but not much aware of it and its included items. All the players must have knowledge about all the basic information so that they won’t get caught in any problem. Making a chest is not as hard as you think, but you need to pay attention, and that’s it you can easily make it. If you are new to this game and not much aware about chest then no need to worry you can consider any guide.
You can consider the below information as it will help you to know how to make a chest and also helps you to enhance your further knowledge.
Chest Making Tutorial
Before starting the chest making process, you need to know about all the basic steps which will help you to deal with the process. Always make sure that you will consider the information with proper concentration so that you won’t face any hardship in dealing with the process.
Open the Crafting Menu
- For making a chest first, you need to open a crafting menu where you will get a crafting grid of 3×3 in size.
- It will have 9 blocks, and you have to take its help in making the chest along with other items that you require.
Add Items to Make a Chest
- After getting a crafting grid, you need to add some more items in it, and you will require 8 wooden planks.
- Make sure that you are using all the items at its right positions so that you can make the exact chest as there in the game.
- You can opt for any wooden planks present in the game, and there are so many woods available such as jungle, birch, oak, dark oak, spruce, crimson or warped.
- In the first row, you need to put 3 wood planks in all the boxes, and in the second row, you need to put 2 wood planks in the first and third box. In the third row, you need to put 3 wood planks again in all the boxes.
- Finally, the recipe for making a chest is completed, and now you can move the item to your inventory and use it when you need it.
With the help of all the points mentioned above, you can learn how you can make a chest in Minecraft. You will also get to know about other items which are required along with the grid to make the chest. It will be beneficial if you consider the above information as it will help you a lot with all the necessary information.