The crafting table is one of Minecraft’s most crucial elements because, without this table, you can’t survive in the game. It helps the players to have a base to make those things without which they can’t survive and make new friends. If you don’t know how to make a crafting table, it can lead you to suffer huge difficulties and make you feel lousy.
When you opt for learning how to make a crafting table, then you should pay attention to other aspects too, so this is why you should know how to tame a cat in Minecraft. For taming a cat in the game, you have to provide it with its favorite food, and if you don’t have, then you need to craft it by using a crafting table. It is essential to know how to make a crafting table as it is useful in so many different recipes and other elements.
To learn how to make a crafting table, you can opt for the following points as it will be conducive to you and provides you more knowledge about the game. Try to stay connected so that you won’t lose the recipe for making the table.
Crafting Table Making Process
Open the Crafting Menu
For making a crafting table, you have to open the crafting menu first and make sure that you will gather all the items which are required for making the table. The game has multiple versions, and each version has different game controls, so you must know about them.
- For Java Edition (PC/Mac) – Click E key to open the Crafting Menu
- For Pocket Edition (PE) – Tap the Triple Dotted Button for Opening the Crafting Menu
- For Windows 10 Edition – Press E key to Open the Crafting Menu
- For Nintendo Switch – Press Y key on the Controller to Open the Crafting Menu
- For Xbox One and Xbox 360 – Click on the X key on the Xbox Controller to Open the Crafting Menu
- For PS4 and PS3 – Press the Square Button on the PS Controller To Open the Crafting menu
- For Wii U – Click on the Y Button on the Gamepad to Open the Crafting Menu
- For Education Edition – Click on the E key to Open the Crafting Menu
Add Items to Make a Crafting Table
In the crafting menu, you will see the area of 2×2, so you have to add 4 wood planks. Make sure you will put all the planks correctly without any problem. You can use any of the wooden planks for making the table, and you have to put all the four wooden planks in the entire 2×2 size. It will help you get the crafting table, and now you can move it to your inventory. Also, pay attention to how to teleport in Minecraft as you can use wooden planks and table to make the teleport portal.
Wrap It Up
By concentrating on the mentioned steps, you can learn the process of making a crafting table. You can also know about other factors of the game by clicking on the mentioned links as it will help you to enhance your knowledge.