Player’s unknown battlegrounds have now launched custom matches in which the players can invite any of their friends from any country, place, and city. The players can set up their own matches and play with their friends. You can start testing the custom match servers by inviting your friends and start playing with them to test this feature. You should know the whole procedure to set up a custom match so as to start the custom match in the player’s unknown battleground. There are several things to keep in mind before you set up a custom match.
Firstly, you should know how many matches you can take up. The developers have put some limits for the custom matches in PUBG. Player’s unknown’s battleground allows 10,000 concurrent custom matches to run in so that there is maximum stability in the system. For playing the custom matches with your friends, you need to download the PUBG test server after that; you need to launch the application and wait for its loading. Press the play button and select the custom match. You are now ready to play the custom match with your friends.
Steps to make a custom match
- Firstly, you need to download the application known as the PUBG test server; then, you need to open and launch the application and wait while it loads fully.
- After it has loaded fully, then click on the play button. You will see several options like normal, zombie, war, or escorts mode. When you click on either of the modes, then it will show a list of all the available active sessions.
- If you are not interested in the active sessions, then you can back out from that particular game. Just click on the create button, which is given on the bottom left-hand corner. Then there will be a window that opens when you click on the left- hand corner button. It will consist of all the settings which you can set on your own like the map you want to play on as well as other important settings.
- Once you have done all the settings, then you are ready to play PUBG with those custom settings, and also it shows all the list of the participants in the game.
- The user’s access can be granted on the spectator mode by setting up a spectator password. It is basically for private events.
- The system of the custom match is still in the testing mode so as to fix the bugs and other issues. Now is a perfect time to test the custom match system before it hits the live server.
For playing the custom matches with your friends, you need to download the PUBG test server after that; you need to launch the application and wait for its loading. Press the play button and select the custom match. You are now ready to play the custom match with your friends. After all the settings, it shows all the participants.