A dispenser is that item in Minecraft which is mainly used for some bomb like aspects. It is a kind of bomb that helps the players get help in any serious situation. It allows the players to defeat their enemies at less time and makes them win the match. Make sure that you are using this item after grabbing all the details about it so that you won’t get hurt while using it.
Minecraft is filled with so many new and different features that allow the players to have all those experiences they might not get from any other game. You should try to grab all the related information to make proper use of the knowledge you have grabbed. The dispenser is the only item that can help to do blasts in many areas where it is compulsory and necessary. Always remember that there are different versions and platforms of the game, so make sure you understand all of them.
If you want to know more about the game’s dispenser, you can consider the below information. It will help you know how you can deal with this item and make it.
Dispenser Making Tutorial
Before making the dispenser you need to know about the basic elements about it such as it can only be used in some of the versions and they are –
- Java Edition (PC/Mac
- Pocket Edition (PE)
- Xbox One
- Xbox 360
- Windows Edition
- Nintendo Switch
- Education Edition
Open the Crafting Menu
- For making the dispenser, you need to open the crafting menu where you will get a crafting grid of 3×3 size with 9 blocks.
- You have to use this grid and other items that are to be used in making dispensers.
Add Items to Make a Dispenser
- When you get the crafting grid, you have to add some more items into it, and you will require 1 bow, 1 Redstone, and 7 cobblestones. Make sure that you will put all the items into their right positions.
- In the first row, you have to put 3 cobblestones in all the three boxes. In the second row, you have to put 1 cobblestone in the first box and 1 bow in the second box and 1 cobblestone in the third box. In the third row, you have to put 1 cobblestone in the first box, 1 Redstone in the second box, and 1 cobblestone in the third box.
- Finally, you are done with the recipe of making a dispenser in the game, and now you can move the item to your inventory so that you can use it for later use.
The information mentioned above will help you to know how to make a dispenser in Minecraft. It will also help you know how to deal with all the dispenser related aspects so that you won’t face any hardship in it. If you pay more attention to all the information, you will get huge help from it and understand the concept well.