The shield helps you get some safety from getting hurt or can be used when someone hits you, and you put something in front of you. It is very important to make a shield in Minecraft because when any fight or something happens, it helps you keep your character safe and secure. The game is based on your creativity, and when you create something, only you can move forward to the next level.
Most of the players who are engaged in playing this game don’t have much knowledge about the game. But it is crucial to know about the game before opting for it so that you won’t get into any troublesome situation. There are some players who don’t have much knowledge about the game because they might be new or don’t pay much attention to all the aspects. Making a shield in the game is not as hard as you think; it depends on whether you are eligible to create it.
If you get proper guidance, you can make a shield on your own and take advantage of it. It can help you to know how you can keep yourself safe in the game and also helps you to know the shield making process.
Steps to Make a Shield
To make a shield, you need to follow some steps that will allow you to get knowledge about how you can make it. Here are some points on which you need to pay attention to creating a shield with better understanding.
Open the Crafting Menu
- The first thing you need to consider while opting to make a shield in Minecraft is to open the crafting menu.
- There you will get a 3×3 crafting grid, which will be having nine blocks in it, and you have to consider those blocks for making a shield.
Add Items to Make a Shield
- When you get the crafting grid with nine blocks, you have to see a crafting area where you need to make a shield.
- For making the shield, you will require 1 iron ingot and 6 wood planks in the size of the 3×3 crafting grid. And you need to place all these items as per the requirement of the grid for the shield.
- When you are using wood planks to crafting a shield, you can opt for any wood plank as there are many. Different types of wood planks present in the game are spruce, acacia, crimson, oak, birch, jungle, and dark oak planks.
- When making a shield, try to place all the items at the right place so that shield will be made appropriately.
Wrap It Up
With the help of the above information, you can understand how you can make a shield in Minecraft. It will also allow you to know what items you will be required while making the shield. It would be best if you always were careful while opting for the items required in the game so that you won’t face any problem afterward.