Charcoal is a substance used to make many other items related to fire or something like that. If you don’t pay proper attention to this element, you have to face many problems as it is a central item in the game. Some players don’t know much about the game due to which they tend to face huge problems. It will be great if you consider all the items before opting for the game as it will help you perform well after start playing the game.
Multiple games are present in the entire world from which players can opt for any one out of all in the online market. All the players need to know about the various elements of the game to deal with multiple situations easily. If you don’t pay attention to the charcoal factor and it’s making process in the game, you have to suffer a lot. There are some players who are curious about this game but still don’t have much knowledge about it.
You need to be careful while making charcoal as it is risky and can harm you if you don’t pay proper attention to the process.
To make charcoal in Minecraft, you need to pay attention to some basic steps that will help you know how to make it. There are two ways which can help you to make charcoal in the game and you can opt for anyone of them. Try to pay attention to all the following information so that you can easily make the charcoal.
Either you can use 1 Spruce Log, 1 Oak Log, and 1 Birch Log for making the charcoal, or you can use 1 Jungle Log, 1 Dark Oak Log, and 1 Acacia Log for making it.
Steps to Make Charcoal
Open the Furnace Menu
- First, you need to open the furnace menu to get a furnace grid with two blocks.
- You have to use this grid to make the charcoal and other things that are compulsory to be used while making it.
Add Fuel to Furnace
- After opening the furnace menu, you have to add some fuel in it, which will help you start making charcoal.
- You have to add fuel to the bottom fuel box out of those two blocks present in it.
Add Items to Make Charcoal
- Next, you have to place the wooden item in the top box out of those mentioned above.
- You can opt for any one wood of your choice, and after that keep both the things together, you are ready with your charcoal.
- Now you can place the item in your inventory for future use.
By considering all the points mentioned above, you can understand that how you can make charcoal in Minecraft. It will also help you know about the different types of woods you can use to make the item. Try to use things carefully as the process of making charcoal is not as easy as you think.