Having numerous customization options in Counter-Strike Global Offensive makes it quite a unique game.
From the purchase of skins to applying them to look unique, you can find a range of skin options in this game that can make you love this game. Over the past couple of years, the use of skins makes your weapon and character look unique from others.
If you are a professional or intermediate level gamer who wants to have a different and stand-out look, then you can buy them. Purchase is not the perfect choice for everyone, and if you want to save money, then making CS:GO Skin is a great choice so far. There are several ways, and the below-given methods can offer a lot.
Let’s begin by exploring the methods, how it works and how you can create impressive skins in CS:GO game without spending a single buck on the steam account or at other gaming stores –
- Start by Using CS:GO Workbench – You can visit the official website of CS:GO and opt for the download of workbench materials. It contains all the tools and weapons so that you can customize them or create better ones. You can download the workbench for Mac and Microsoft Windows.
- Use Photoshop to Edit or Manipulate – Now, you can begin by opening OBJ weapon files, and it will work perfectly in the photoshop app. There are other editing apps also, but Photoshop works fine with the same, and it can help to give texture and all rest of the stuff.
- Design and Save – You can come up with a new texture as if you know how to use Photoshop. You can change the color, use patterns, or come up with a new theme. It depends upon your imagination that which kind of design you want for the same. Once you are done with the designing part, you can save those files with TGA extension.
- Convert Files – As you have new TGA files, you can’t use them at all, but if you want to, then VTF Edit can come in handy. It will help you convert the same file into any format, but you need to convert it into a VTF file.
- Apply VTF texture – Everything is done, and the rest part is to apply the VTF files. It can be done with the use of Workbench, which is available in the game, and you can apply VTF texture. If you want to submit the design so that other people can buy or use it, then that option is also available here.
The Final Verdict
Some websites are offering configuration files that you can use while creating better skins. With the help of the above-mentioned tips and focusing on the use of some easy to follow tips, you can eradicate most of the common issues without any problem. You can create any kind of skin but try to keep it slightly less eye-catchy otherwise, you are an easy target in CS:GO.