There are different techniques available that can help you to merge the Fortnite Accounts. Players are waiting for this time when Epic Games will allow them to merge various accounts. It helps the players to link their two accounts made on the console, which helps them to access their cosmetics and V-Bucks’. Earlier PS4 has this feature of merging two accounts, but Sony has not allowed the game to have this feature. Now Sony has made up its mind to support the cross-platform of Fortnite but not in a simple way.
If you preferred to make a new account, then Epic Games will help you to transfer all the V-Bucks and cosmetics to your second account. After doing so, you can use your first account at any of the platforms without any problem. The various platforms where you can use your first account are PC, PS4, and Xbox One. People should have such knowledge so that they can do it by themselves without facing any problem.
If you want to know about various steps that can help you to merge your Fortnite account, then you can consider this article. It will help you to get a vast knowledge of it.
Steps to Merge Accounts
- First, you need to sign in to your first account of the Fortnite accounts as it will help you to make some changes there.
- Then you have to enter the security code, which is being sent to your email address so that you can start the merging process of both the accounts. It can help you to move forward to your next step.
- Next, you have to verify the username of your first account so that both the account can get merge easily without any further inspection or hardships.
- After verifying the username, you have to sign in to your second account to make some changes there for the merging process.
- Again enter the security code in your second account, which is sent to your email address. It will help you to check the link between both accounts and help you to grab all your things from the first account to the second one.
- At last, you have to verify your second account username with the username of the Fortnite. After doing so, you will able to check that your accounts have been appropriately verified without any problem.
After completing the above process, if it gets successful, then you will receive a message saying that your accounts have been merged. You must remember that it will take up to two weeks to transfer all the things from your first account to the second one. So, don’t get stressed; that why your items are not getting transferred instantly. You should have some patience after completing the process properly.
The points mentioned above are some of the significant steps which can help you to merge your Fortnite accounts accurately. It can also help you to transfer all your items from the first account to the second one, and you can use your first account on any platform.