League of Legends is a strategy based game with two teams and five champions in each team. It provides a proper platform for the teams to choose their best champions from 140 champions. There are so many games available in this world, but this one is the most famous and most of the people are crazy about this game. People love to play those games which have various features and factors that help them to experience multiple aspects.
Most people have a common question related to this game that is how to move the league of legends to another device. The players need to know each and every aspect of the game, and this question plays a significant role. If you have this game in your device and want to keep safe all your records, then you should learn how to move it. There are various methods that can help you to move your game to another device.
If you want to learn those various methods, then you should consider this article for that. It will help you to get more knowledge related to the game and also regarding how to move it.
Through Copying and Pasting
League of Legends is a multiplayer game and has various functions which can sometimes make it hang in between. Millions of users play it, so it’s important to keep on changing its device.
Steps to move
- First, you need to go to the folder where you have installed the game and then click the right button and cut the game from there.
- After doing so, you should get o that drive where you want to mo0ve the game, and then after going their right-click and paste the game there.
- Then you need to open the launcher and change the drive there from which you had copied to which you have pasted it. Now your game is ready to play.
Before reinstalling the game, you need to copy the game first and make sure you will copy it in USB drive so that it will remain safe.
Steps to move
- First, you need to go to the control panel, and from there, find add and remove the option to uninstall the game.
- Next, you have to visit the official website from where you will reinstall the game.
- At the installation of the game, it will show you the path where your game is being installed, and if you want to change the path, then you can make changes. If you want to change the path from E (E:\Riot Games\League of Legends\) to D (D:\Riot Games\League of Legends\), then you can do the changes.
- After doing all the changes, your game is ready to get played with all the proper settings.
The methods mentioned above are very helpful in guiding you on how to move the League of Legends to another drive. Whenever you find a need to move the game, then you can consider the above methods.