Cross-platform is that feature in the game, which helps the players have those experiences they might not get using any other feature. It helps the players to have fun with their friends and relatives who play the same game version. There are different worlds present in the game, but players need to make a new world or can use the same world but should have access to it for playing as a cross-platform.
When players newly join the game, then they are not aware of all the features and especially the cross-platform. But when they get to know about it, then they prefer to have experience in it. Once you learn how to play across platforms, you will seriously enjoy the game with double fun and entertainment. This feature has so many benefits as it allows the players to play in a team and also makes them defeat their enemies together and increase their powers.
For more details, you can move to further information as it will help you get the right solution to your query and helps you play with more fun.
Steps to Play
For Xbox One
- First, you need to open the Minecraft Store on your Xbox One, and then you have to select the search option for searching the game.
- After that, you have to type Minecraft in that option, and when you find it, you have to select it.
- When you get the game, you have to download it for your device, and the download will be free of cost for the existing Minecraft. But for Xbox Editions, the owners will charge $43.
- Finally, you can open the game and have fun playing the Cross-platform with other systems.
For Nintendo Switch
- First, you have to open the Nintendo eShop and then locate the search option to help you find the game.
- Then you have to type the name of the game and search for it and then select the Minecraft from all the other available titles.
- After that, you have to download the Minecraft on Nintendo Switch entirely free of cost. But when you opt for the Nintendo Switch Edition owners will charge you $29.
- Then you have to open the game and click on the Sign In For Free option when you opt for sign-in into your Microsoft account.
- Next, you have to navigate the link https://aka.ms/remoteconnect on your PC or mobile.
- Then you have to enter the unique code displayed on the screen and then sign-into the Microsoft account. Then you will see a confirmation message on the screen with the option of connecting to the Xbox live profile.
- Finally, you can share the accounts and start playing the game to complete the process.
Wrap It Up
The above steps will help you know how you can play Minecraft cross-platform at Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. It will help the players of these two devices know how they can share their accounts to have the best experience with Minecraft.