PUBG is also known as player unknown’s battleground. There are various tips and tricks to play PUBG, both for beginners and experienced. The tips and tricks are mainly for beginners who know a little about this game or are willing to learn about this game. You cannot say that PUBG is a typical shooter; it allows you to survive and concentrate on more and more kills. You can also win PUBG without even killing a single person. The most ranked players in PUBG wins by some boring strategies that are hiding offshore on the boats. To see the others through and getting in the final gunfight at the end of the round.
The foremost strategy for beginners should be combat, which is a great practice. The combat strategy is basically an odd skill and mastering that will make you win finally. In the mid-game kills, you gear from passable to a wonderful player. If you get caught hiding behind the bushes, then it will let you know how to shoot the other player who has seen you.
Tips for playing PUBG
- The X key on your PC can allow you to put away your weapon that means you can sprint faster, which is up to six percent.
- If you run barefooted, then chances of winning are high as it would make your feet quitter in some areas, and other players won’t be able to find you.
- If you get a vehicle, you can only refuel it by clicking the right button of the canister in the inventory.
- You have to use map markers every time to look for specific directions when you are in a team.
- You can set your chat occasionally so that you don’t have to talk to the players every time.
- If you have to toggle the rate of fire, then you have to press the B key or left on the d-pad on the console.
- There are three types of aiming in totality. You can do hip fire by clicking the right mouse button and aiming the down sights.
- There can be damage to the player is he jumps from around 2 stories, and if you have more damage so the fall will be higher too.
- The vehicles can easily cover long distances, but you can easily be caught due to their noisy voice.
- You cannot use 8x scopes on the M16, for instance, which is made for the balancing purpose.
- If you want to look around without moving, then you have to click alt or hold RB on the XBOX.
- Diving underwater can be done by holding ‘C’ while swimming by clicking B on the XBOX. If you want to rise till the surface, then you can do it by holding space.
The tips and tricks are mainly for beginners who just know a little about this game or are willing to learn about this game. The foremost strategy for beginners should be combat, which is a great practice.