Minecraft is based on your crafting skills and abilities; you have to craft each and everything on your own in the game. Many features and new aspects are involved in this game, helping the players have new and unique experiences. Playing with friends is one of the game’s best elements, which might all the players’ wants. When players get together in the game, their powers get increased and easily defeat their enemies.
There are some servers that players need to know about so that they can play with their friends in the game. Once the players know about all the multiplayer aspects, it will be great for them to have more unique experiences. Most of the players are only connected to Minecraft because it helps them have all the new and best environments they haven’t had before. It can lead them to stay connected with the game for the long term.
For learning how to play with your friends, you can consider the below information. It will help you know the right solution to your query and provide more knowledge about other aspects.
You can play with your friends in Minecraft by using the LAN World as in this world, you and your friends can access together and play.
Steps to Make LAN World
- First, you need to open the Minecraft and then join the single player’s mode world.
- Then you have to click on the escape button to open the main menu of the game.
- After that, you have to click on the “Open to LAN” option and allow all the related cheats so that you can use them. After that, you need to click on the “Start LAN World” option to start playing the game.
Steps to Join a LAN World
- For joining the LAN World in the game, you have to click on the “Multiplayer” option.
- Then scroll down to the list, and you will see a message saying that “Scanning for games on your local network,”
- Once you find the LAN World, you can select it and enter your world name and username.
- Then double click on the option and then select the “Join Server” option.
You can use the Minecraft server for playing with your friends as this server includes so many unique features and different platforms. You can easily play the multiplayer at any device due to its access to different platforms. The platforms game is having are as follows –
- Java Edition (PC/Mac)
- Pocket Edition (PE)
- Xbox One
- Xbox 360
- Education Editions
- Windows Edition
- Nintendo Switch
With all the mentioned information, you can learn how you can play Minecraft with your friends. It will allow you to understand all the necessary aspects related to the LAN World and the Minecraft server. Once you learn all the mentioned aspects, you can easily play the game with your friends.