Are you looking for the best ways to reset your Xbox 360? If yes, then you can follow the information mentioned below. It can help you to know about various ways that can help you to rest your Xbox 360. Most players consider resetting their device because of any error or any other issues. It’s the best way through which a player can get rid of various problems of their device or game. If you want to sell out your Xbox 360 or facing any problem, then try to reset it.
By deleting various things from the device or by resetting it, can help you to make your Xbox 360 like a new one as before. There are various ways that can help you to make your device error-free and run like a smooth platform. When you reset your device, then it will delete all the contents but also restore the content, but it won’t be able to restore parental controls. If you have set a password to the parental control, then you can restore it and try to get the parental controls back too.
You can pay attention to the points mentioned below for getting knowledge about the resetting process. It can also help you to know about many other things related to Xbox 360.
Removing the Parental Controls
- You can reset your Xbox 360 by pressing the guide button, which is present on your Xbox comptroller.
- Then open the settings menu and try to select the “Family” option from there, which will help you to open the parental control section.
- After that, you have to select the “Content Controls” to enter the current password.
- Then you should prefer to enter the wrong password to force the Xbox 360 for a reset.
- After that, you have to select the “Reset Password” option to reset the device when prompted.
- After resetting the password, you will receive a call then try to answer the question if you want to. It will help you to have a new password for your parental control.
- If you aren’t able to answer the security question, then you can prefer to contact the Xbox support services.
- At last, you have to enter that password, which is provided by the Xbox support services.
Clearing your Cache
- First, you have to clear your cache if you face a problem with your Xbox 360.
- Then press the guide button to open the guide menu.
- Next, choose the settings and then system settings for various categories.
- From there, you have to select the storage to select various devices.
- Then you have to highlight the storage device and press the yellow button of clearing the cache.
- At last, you have to select the “Clear System Cache” and then confirm it.
You can get help from the above points about how you can reset your Xbox 360. It can also help you to know the various methods that if one doesn’t work, then you can choose another one. Players can easily opt for these points for resetting of their Xbox 360.