There are so many features available in PUBG, but you need to know all those so that you can use them while playing the game. Unfortunately, there are no options built in this game to how fps, so if you want to show it in this game, then you have to do it from steam. There are so many games that get help from the stem to show their fps in the game. Players need to understand the importance of fps.
The number of fps that a player requires or estimated is varied between very high amounts. If you use an fps of 60, then it will easily get noticed and makes you feel lower. If your game has great fps, then it will help you to play with a batter view and more clarity. A clear view in the game is a must and especially in a game like PUBG. People need to understand its importance so that they can perform better with more accurate benefits.
If you want to know the steps about how to show fps in PUBG, then you can consider this article. It will help you to know various aspects of the game.
Steps to show FPS
- First, you need to open the game so that the application will run side by side while performing the various steps.
- Then you have to open the steam overlay by clicking on the shift and TAB button together. After doing so, you can able to see the screenshots before starting the process.
- Next, you have to choose the Settings, which are shown at the bottom. This step will help you to know whether your system is supporting the steam skin or not.
- Then you have to open the list of various options from where you have to select the “In-Game.” It will help you to get the result after the process gets done.
- Then you have to look for the fps counter in-game and select the location from the dropdown. You can choose it from where the drop-down option is given.
- If you want, then you can also enable the High Contrast color, which will help you to set the font of the game into neon green in front of the black background. It will help the players to see clearly in the game and perform well.
- After performing the whole process, then, at last, you need to click OK so that your entire process will get access to show fps in the game. It is essential to show fps because it can make your game more attractive and interesting to play.
The points mentioned above are the best to help you out to know about how to show fps in PUBG. The players need to show fps in the game so that they can easily play the game with proper focus. You can consider the above steps whenever you find a need to show fps in the game.