Twitch has a lot of users and fans who prefer to use this platform for playing various live games and to make some name and fame. There are various consoles or devices available which users want to use for streaming on twitch for having some different experiences. Most users want to learn how to stream their gameplay on twitch via Mac, and this is a common question a lot of users ask. A way is available, which can help the users to stream on twitch via Mac.
Users can use OBS in their respected devices for streaming on twitch Mac. OBS stands for Open Broadcaster Software, which is a free, open-source broadcasting app. It helps you to control and customize your streaming on twitch. After using this app, you can broadcast your videos on twitch Mac. Twitch requires third party software for streaming via Mac or PC, so OBS is the best app for that. Using the app, you have to link it with your twitch account with the help of a stream key.
You can consider the information below for more knowledge enhancement related to the query so that you can perform your task well.
Stream on Twitch Mac Tutorial
- First, you have to download and configure OBS for which you have to visit a website, i.e., https://obsproject.com in the web browser of your device.
- Then you have to opt for downloading the OBS studio, which is of green color, and you will to see it on the main page.
- After that, you need to click on your computer’s operating system to further the streaming process, i.e., “macOS 10.10+.”
- Next, you have to go for installing the Open Broadcaster Software app in your respected device.
- After the installation is one you have to open the OBS, it has an icon of the black circle and three curved line white in color that resembles blade.
- Then you need to run the auto-configuration wizard, and this option will occur just after you launch the OBS for the fort time.
- Next, you have to click on the ‘Optimize for streaming’ option first, and recording is the second part.
- Then you have to click on the Resolution button for streaming, and that should be set to 1920×1080, but you can also opt for 1280×720.
- After that, you need to select the frame rate, i.e., the FPS of the game, as per your requirement.
- Next, you have to select streaming services that what services you need while streaming on twitch Mac. Then select the twitch under services and then click on the given link from their log in to the twitch.
- After that, you have to click on the show key option and click on “I Understand” in the pop-up. Then copy the key and then paste it in the stream key box and finally click on the application settings.
The above steps are very crucial for making you understand the proper process of how to stream on twitch Mac. You can enhance your knowledge by considering the above information and perform your task well.