Overwatch PTR is one of the features of Overwatch, which helps this game to be checked before playing it. PTR stands for the Public Test Region, where you can try some of the change and heroes before playing the game. It makes you know about various aspects of the heroes and also about their ability. You can choose the hero of your choice after inspecting the skills and abilities of the heroes properly with the help of the PTR feature.
After getting the proper knowledge about various heroes and their skills, you can opt for uninstalling the PTR. It can help you to restore some free space in your game and device so that you can opt for installing something else. It is basically an easy task which helps players to learn how to play the game with various heroes. It would help if you opted or PTR because it can help you have basic knowledge about different heroes and help you choose the best hero out of all.
You can pay attention to the below information for knowing how to uninstall the Overwatch PTR. It can also help you to know about various new elements that you don’t know before about the game.
Steps to Uninstall PTR
- First, you have to make sure that you have selected the PTR, i.e., Public Test Region. You can select it by visiting the Battle.net client, where you will able to get all the related info of Overwatch.
- The bad thing about this game is that it doesn’t have significant aspects; you have to visit the Blizzard official website to make various changes. You can visit the Battle.net website for the uninstalling process of Overwatch PTR.
- After visiting the client, you have to select the Overwatch section, and then from there, you have to select the Public Test Region. You will able to find it on the left corner at the bottom of the screen in the drop-down box.
- When you are done selecting the Public Test Region, you will see a yellow-colored banner at the top of the screen on the left side.
- After that, you have to press on the options button, which is present just below the Overwatch logo. Then you have to select the uninstall option for uninstalling the Overwatch PTR.
- When you select the uninstall button, the process will start to uninstall the feature or game from your device. It will help you to grab some free space in your device for using it for other use.
When a person or player does not have knowledge related to their tasks or field, they have to opt for some knowledgeable things. With the help of the above information, you can know how to uninstall the Overwatch PTR. It will help you to get that knowledge that you don’t know, so it’s a good thing about the above information. You should always be attentive while considering anything so that you can able to understand those aspects or elements well.