Overwatch is a Blizzard Entertainment production, which is a team-based shooter game that helps players to have a great experience of shooting games. It helps to attract a huge number of populations throughout the world and has so many users. Due to some reasons, players want to uninstall this game, and they don’t know how to do that. Whenever a player tends to play a game, then they should opt for knowing the game well before playing it.
Shooting games are always considered as one of the favorites of so many people and help them to refresh and calm down their minds. It’s vital for all the players to know about the various aspects of the game so that they can deal with any of the problems. A player should always keep in mind that they need to remain updated with the latest news related to the game they prefer to play. Players prefer to uninstall Overwatch due to various reasons such as runtime errors, to free up the disc space of the device, the program gets corrupted or affected by any virus.
There are ways in which you can opt for uninstalling the game, and you can consider the below information. It will help you to know about the steps that you can use for uninstalling.
Uninstall via Blizzard Battle.net desktop app
- First, you have to open the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app and then click on the Overwatch tab.
- Then you need to click on the gear icon to open the menu where you will get various options.
- Next, you have to click on the uninstalling option to start the removal process of the game.
- Then finish the steps and reboot the computer.
- After that, clean the entire related program’s registry key from the registry editor of the system to ensure e100% removal of the game.
Use Windows Removing Feature
- Click on the start menu to open it and then scroll down to select the control panel.
- Then click on uninstall a program or programs and features for opening the removal panel.
- Then find the Overwatch from those options and click on the Uninstall button to remove it.
- If you are asked for permission for uninstalling, click on the YES button to allow for removal.
- You need to complete the removal process with the proper set up of the wizard.
- When you are done with the removal of the game, then restart the computer and log-in again.
- Then you have to click on the search box for typing the “Regedit.”
- Then click on the enter button for opening the Registry Editor, which is on the system.
- Then check whether everything is deleted from the computer or not.
If you pay attention to the above points, you will be able to learn about various ways in which you can uninstall the Overwatch smoothly. It can also help you to know about those aspects of the Overwatch that you don’t know earlier. Try to focus so that you can able to understand the above information well and utilize it well.