Fill command is one of those commands used to fill the empty places in Minecraft and helps the players utilize each and every space in the game. It will be great if you will make better use of this command as it is essential and will also help you know about its usage. As this command is vital for the game, similarly, where to get scuba gear in GTA 5 is important. It allows you to know about the place where you can get scuba gear and will allow you to get them without any problem.
Once you understand the fill command usage, you can use it to fill various places in the game and utilize each and every space in the game. Filling space is one of the best commands that can help you deal with various aspects of the game and keep everything under control. If you keep all the places filled, then there are fewer chances for mobs to come and can help the people in the game to stay safe. To better understand the game’s usage process, you can consider the below points as it will help you know how to use the fill command.
Fill Command Usage Tutorial
- For using a fill command, you need to go to the corner of the areas which you want to fill as corners are those areas that are hard to fill.
- You can pick any of the 8 corners and the box you want to fill, and then you can press F3. It will help you to display a wide number of details about the game.
- Then try to record your coordinates to get the locations of all the players in the game and get proper direction without getting stolen.
- After that, you have to move to the opposite corner of the area you want to fill as it will help you fill-up all the empty areas, especially the corners.
- Then record all the coordinates and use a tilde (~) in the command, which indicates that the coordinate is related to your position. If you use three tildes (~ ~ ~), then it will show your current position and (~ ~-1 ~) will indicate the block below you.
- After that, you have to press the T key to open the chat menu and type /fill [your first coordinates] [your second coordinates]. Then click on the space button and then type minecraft, or you can press the tab as a shortcut key.
- Then click on the tab, and you will see a list of the block names and then again click on the space key and type the data value on the block.
- Finally, click on the spacebar again and type a keyword showing how to handle blocks already present in the fill areas.
By reading the above points, you can learn how you can use the fill command in Minecraft, and it will also help you fill-up all the corners. Try to be attentive towards where to find motorcycles in GTA 5 so that you can have a bike to ride and pass through small areas. If you consider the steps and the links properly, it will help you better understand the concept.