Chests are the ways through which you can have various benefits and gifts in the game. In League of Legends, chest plays a significant role as it helps you to have different rewards such as keys, coins, etc. This game is basically a strategy based game in which tow tams are present with five champions each. The best way to have bets champions is only possible by getting Hextech Chests. The Riot has added various themes to the game, which helps to have a separate interest in this game.
There are so many features and factors available in this game which helps you to have different experiences with more interest. Some of the themed quests are also very helpful in providing various chests to the players. It is imperative for the players to take more interest in themed Orbs as they act like a Hextech Chest without the Hextech Key. Chests in this game help to have different appearances of the champions and any other storylines.
If you want to know the various steps which can help you to get chests in this game, then you should consider this article. It will help you to know about multiple aspects.
Ways to Get Chests
- Chests are the rewards that a player receives when they receive the S-Rank on their champions win in Summoner’s Rift or ARAM. Players don’t need to play in the Ranked to receive the S-Rank in Summoner’s Rift as they are already in the PVP settings, not in Co-Op VS A.I.
- Players can also receive the Hextech Chest if they are stable in the same team in which the player has received the S-Rank. It means that you are in the same team in which a champion has won the S-Rank.
- S-Rank only helps to receive the chest if the game is available occasionally in the seasonal map as Legend of the Poro King. It needs to get changed each year and comes in a different form.
- You can also receive the Chest as a reward in the form of bonuses, incentives, or any other benefits.
- Players can only receive the Hextech Chest in one season by one champion. If you get an S-Rank at the starting of the game, then you won’t be able to receive it again in the whole season until it gets reset.
- You can easily check whether your champion has received an S-Rank or not as they can get a bubble sometimes, which can confuse you.
- If you have received a Chest, then it shows that you have collected the chest of the season and won’t be able to get again in the same season.
Wrap It Up
All the points mentioned above are the best ways which can help you to know how to get chests in League of Legends. Chests play a significant role in this game as it helps you to have various benefits and advantages.