eSports are getting intense, widely popular, and first love among gamers. In this category, all the eSports giant is putting efforts and hefty investment to grab the attention of all the gamers worldwide.
Talking of eSports companies reminds us of top ones who are coming up with their impressive titles. You may have a clear idea about a few of them, but here we are mentioning a few notable facts about them.
Let’s explore the list based on the popularity of their games and how big these companies are in term of market values –
- Activision Blizzard – In terms of the popularity of games developed by Activision Blizzard, you can find a list of many names, including Call of Duty and Overwatch. The other developments are Starcraft, World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, and Diablo. Due to such popular games and hefty stock value, this company has lots of resources to put into upcoming eSports games. The history of this company is pretty good, and this brand is keep rising for a long time.
- Tencent Holdings – Needless to say, the recent development of Tencent Holdings (Tencent games) improved exposure and popularity all around the globe. Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds is a well-liked multiplatform game, and the second name from the same developer is F0rtnite. Definitely, the level of popularity and value of this company is touching the sky in recent years. Other popular developments are League of Legends, and Honor of Kings.
- Take-Two Interactive – With the impressive history of Take-Two interactives and development like Grand Theft Auto, NBA 2K, Red Dead Redemption, and WWE 2K, the popularity of this franchise seems very high. The great track record of the development team and rising stock value is another reason to add up into the popularity of this eSports developer, which can make you consider it to invest money for a better future. There are many games coming from the same studio in the upcoming days.
- Electronic Arts – Electronic Arts, also known as EA, is a popular name in the gaming industry with its games like FIFA, Battlefront, Madden, Star Wars, and Apex Legends. This developer is remarkable in the sports genre with its realistic developments, high-end developments, and a huge fanbase. Over the past years, EA got a better response from games like FIFA, and now it is the remarkable and well-known developer.
- Huya – Considering the market value and their history of sporting other developers and working, Huya is a China-based company. They are learning to develop their own game, and considering their investment and other tweaks; it is a guess that they are working on a big project which can overtake most of the Battle Royale in a couple of weeks. China is also the biggest growth market among gamers, so it basically depends upon the time that what will happen next.
eSports is becoming the future of investors, and all the above-mentioned companies have great value in the market, which can make you consider investing in them.