eSports is becoming the primary focus of upcoming IT experts and software engineers who have adequate skills in this field. No doubt that this field is growing fast, and chances of getting high-wages jobs in this profession are possible. A well-known company can offer you plenty of places to work in the company.
Most of the gamers with skills in the development of the game, designing, or any other part can look for the jobs in such field and get a job of a dream. If you are looking after the possible jobs in this profession, then you can have a look at below mentioned one. People with skills can try with a resume and enhance the chances of getting a job.
Let’s have a look and explore what kind of jobs to expect –
- Professional Gamer – Gamers with high-end skills and the ability to play in the squad can try out this profession. You don’t need any qualification or specification expect being a great gamer. Chances of getting this job are possible if you are good at Battle Royale, Survival, and FPS games. By considering these factors, getting a chance to be part of a professional game team are higher. There is nothing like a high-wages salary, but you can expect a price pool contribution if you win.
- Shoutcast – The job of eSports commentators can get this job. They need to advertise while playing live matches to promote a particular game, and there are charges for the same. The revenue collected by the advertisement is the fund you collect, but you get a percentage of the same. It depends upon which type of advertisement you did.
- Team Manager – If you have skills to manage things and being a personal assistant for a team, then you can find this job adequate. You need to find a growing team with no manager and talk about it. By this method, you can tell them the advantage of having a manager and then fulfill their requirement. Even, many gamer squads usually look for team manager online for advice also.
- Marketing – To provide exposure to a growing eSports team, you can help them by advertisement. Instead of hiring a marketing agency, such teams prefer a couple of marketing agents, and you can fulfill the need if you have skills. You can create their website as well as look after other investments to enhance their exposure. It is a common job that you can find among growing eSports teams.
- Event Manager – Many times, some teams and game com need event managers for adequate help. Due to this, you can fulfill their need by managers to host the event. Such events require proper management of creating the outlet, choosing models, professional gamers, and lot more to help in such events.
Considering these jobs, you can get into the eSports profession and get higher wages without any flaws. Make sure that you choose social media and other job searching portals and start creating exposure for yourself.