Most of the people who already use PS4 are curious about the new generation of it, and it is also coming. Sony has declared that PS5 will come in the market at the end of 2020. The main reason for people’s curiosity is that what the difference between the two generations is? It makes them feel that there might be some new aspects that they need to understand so that they can take advantage of them.
Read also about PS5 design.
The players who are very curious, this article is for them to know about the difference. Here are some points which will help you to know the difference between PS4 and PS5 by considering hardware comparison. The hardware is the only thing that has various features, and that can be changed to provide huge changes. Players can get a deep knowledge of the various hardware functions of PS4 and PS5. It is crucial for the players to know various aspects of the device so that they can have proper utilization of it.
You can consider the points mentioned below so that you can have a piece of deep knowledge and can take benefits from them.
PS5 Vs. PS4
- The PS4 offers CUs of 18 with a speed of 800HMz according to the clock. It also helps to deliver the peak graphics of about 1.84TFLOPs. The performance is mainly based on the custom GCN Architecture.
- The PS5 comes with a speed of 2.23GHz with the 36 CUs, which runs at a peak clock speed. It helps to deliver the power of total graphics of 10.28TFLOPs. The performance of GPU is dependent upon the custom RDAN 2 Architecture.
Internal and External Storage
- The PS4 has storage of 500GB, and it tends to replace the inner HDD to extend the storage, which built internally.
- The PS5, whereas it has a storage of up to 825GB and uses a custom SDD, and it has an extra NVMe SSD slot to increase the storage space.
- Both the devices and models tend to support the external HDD with the help of a USB port.
Memory Interface and Memory Bandwidth
- The PS4 has a video memory of 176GB/s with 8GB of GDDR5 and also helps to provide a bus interface of 256 bit. It has low benefits and provides less quality to the players.
- The PS5 has a video memory of 448GB/s with 16GB of GDDR6 and also helps to provide a bus interface of 256 bit. It helps to deliver the best graphics and better quality pictures to the players. The better quality is a must for playing a game as it makes players have more interest in the video.
You can easily be able to know about various differences between the PS5 and PS4, which can help you know about their hardware. It can help you to enhance your knowledge about the upcoming device in the future with various unique features. Knowledge is a must for considering any item so that you can use it well.